"Offering Industry Valves of top quality."
About UsIncepted in the year 2004, Fluidtech Valves is situated in Mumbai is one of the emerging manufacturer and exporter of Industrial Valves. We provide our apparatus to various industries which comprises of Control Valves, Forged Steel Valves, Check Valves, Safety Relief Valves, Butterfly Valves, etc. We trade our items in different nations like Brazil, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Egypt.
Our experts maintain the precision of the quality by continuously keeping a check on the the quality and performance. We constantly guarantee that the distribution is finished inside indicated time frame and every one of the equipments are made according to the essential standards and measures.To encourage our extensive customer base all over India we acknowledge payments through cash, money transfer through bank, letter of credit and demand draft. The final relegation can be bundled according to the customer requirements and details.Owing to the dynamic initiative of our proprietor, Mr. Vijay Lakkundi who is profoundly qualified with unlimited involvement in valve enterprises. We are doing steady development in our business. The guidelines by our mentor have proved to be productive for the association and because of his dynamic arrangement of evaluating our unit consistently, it has enhanced our status as a present day production unit.
Why Us?Some of the factors that make our scope of industrial valves have an appeal in the market include:
- Broad involvement in taking care of the requests of industrial valves, safety relief valves, butterfly valve, industrial globe valves, industrial strainers
- Skilled in catering to the equipment demands of various enterprises including Power, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Food, Pharma and others
- Valves widely inspected on parameters of quality and performance to coordinate up to the requests of essential standards and norms
- Process and operation bolster given by experienced administration
- Aptitude in offering valves in various materials including cast steel/stainless steel and duplex SS/compound steel choices
- Among the accessible range, the hot items incorporate Ball Valves in metal to metal and Duplex stainless steel finish and in addition offering ball valves from 1/2" to 8" in CS , SS finish
- Valves discovering appropriateness in an extensive variety of liquids that are utilized as a part of various process plants
- All valves giving maximum relieving limits, legitimate setting precision and tight close off
- Valves are not difficult to benefit with extra part necessities and are restricted to least possible
- Having updated machinery support for generation, including CAD/CAM programming backing to outline and create valves according to the prerequisite of customers